2018 $2 30th Anniversary of the $2 Coin - 3 Coin Proof Set
To mark the 30th Anniversary of the two dollar coin, this three-coin set celebrates this beloved design.
Limited mintage of just 1988 in recognition of the year of the coin's introduction. Meticulous standards from The Royal Australian Mint.
· Each coin featuring one of the three obverses to adorn the coin over the past three decades, this set provides the opportunity to truly appreciate the coin as a work of art.
· Each coin features the iconic reverse design of an Aboriginal elder.
· Each coin is packaged in an attractive presentation case with outer box and complete with numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
· One coin features the effigy of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II designed by Raphael Maklouf (used in Australian currency from 1985-1997).
· One coin features the effigy of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II sculpted by Ian Rank-Broadly.
· One coin features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy along with the 50th Anniversary of Decimal Currency obverse design released in 2016.
· Each coin is issued as Australian Legal Tender.
I have 6 different certificates to choose from …
Please mention at checkout which one you would like. If no choice is made, one will be chosen at random.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category